Security Service and Equipment
SIP provides one of the worlds most technically advanced countermeasures search teams, having had over 40 years experience in this field. SIP has undertaken Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM Sweeps) on behalf of a number of UK and overseas Government Departments, Embassies, Banks and other Financial Institutions, Corporations, small businesses and private individuals.
In addition to business and residential premises and vehicles, with its expertise SIP has is specifically geared to carry out searches on corporate aircraft and major yachts.
Many agencies purport to conduct professional sweeps but may use low cost equipment with limited capability. Therefore if considering using such a service enquire as to what equipment will be used and its capability, otherwise sensitive discussions may be had under a false sense of security.
Due to the calibre of service provided by SIP it constantly keeps up-to-date with technology regarding ‘attack and defence’. SIP uses ‘state of the art’ equipment so it is able to confidently carry out searches for conventional and non-conventional eavesdropping devices including those using digital transmission mediums and modern GSM based devices and Ultra Wide Band.
SIP’s TSCM Sweep equipment includes but is not limited to:-
- REI OSCOR Green TSCM Receiver, frequency range 0 -24 GHz
- TALAN Telephone & Cable Analyser with VOIP Analysis
- Orion 2.4 GHz Non- Linear Junction Detector
- CPM-700 Near Field RF Detector with IR & Up Converter to 12 GHz
- Shearwater ECM Spectrum Analyser
- Wall Radar and Cavity Search Equipment
- Full Wi-Fi Analysis Equipment
- NATO WB2001 EquiPlanner & Active HF Antennas 0- 2.6 GHz