When SIP started in 1983, 80% of it’s business was from the private client and family solicitor. Today it is only 10% of our business, but we continue to understand the needs of the private client and welcome the opportunity to continue to serve them. We take great care to listen to your needs, we have a sympathetic ear, we are discreet and your information is kept confidential. Our aim to ensure that you receive a professional service and that we achieve the best results for you at an affordable price.
It is estimated that over the years, we have undertaken in excess of 10,000 private client cases, the investigations vary substantially, the list is endless, but to name a few:
- Surveillance on a cheating spouse or partner.
- Domestic violence, securing supportive evidence via surveillance, covert CCTV, etc.
- Pre-marital or partner background checks.
- Child custody cases, where evidence is required to show that one parent is unfit to look after a child due to drug abuse, high alcohol consumption, aggressiveness etc.
- Financial settlement investigations to locate assets, identify business interest etc that is being concealed by the other party.
- Tracing family relatives and debtors.
- Securing evidence for landlord tenancy disputes.
- Locating and recovering children when they have been abducted by one of the parents and taken overseas.
We are here to help you, no matter what your investigation needs are, we are just one phone call away.