In this era it is an unfortunate fact that every day somewhere in the world, 100’s of individuals and businesses are being targeted and subsequently face some kind of threat either online or physically. The questions they have to decide within a short frame of time, will include but not limited to:
- How serious is the threat and how do I react to it?
- Who is behind the threat, is it an individual, organised crime syndicate, political or religious motivated group etc.
- If I don’t take any action what consequences will I face?
- If I go to the Police is there a risk they may not be able to act promptly due to their case load or my complaint is not taken seriously enough?
- Who do I speak with to ensure there is NO leak in the press that may disclose my identity?
- If a demand for money if I pay, will the problem go away?
SIP, takes all the stress away from you, ensures strict confidentially, limits the risk of exposure in the press, guides you and provides you all the support required to address the threat to a satisfactory conclusion.
SIP, “Crisis Response Teams” are second to none, they are highly qualified in the array of the specialist skills required to address the threat that you are facing. The majority of our team are former US Secret Service, US Department of State Diplomatic Security Service, UK Law Enforcement and various Government Cybersecurity and Forensics Departments and for marine threats ex US Navy SEALS.
With these capabilities and the advanced bespoke cyber intelligence gathering software tools, established access to over 420 global subscriber and public databases, as well as other information resources available to us, means that we can promptly address any scenario, including but not limited to:
- Extortion by threating exposing personal or business information in the public domain.
- Ransomware Attack Demands, (In most cases we guarantee full data recovery).
- Kidnap and Hostage Demands.
- Cyber Extortion
- Terrorism Treat
- Hijack of transported goods
- Hijack of Ships & Aircraft where crew and passengers may be at risk.
- Stolen stock or other valuable items
- Investigate a fraud or cybercurrency transactions
With our expertise and professionalism, you know you are in safe hands with SIP, so contact us now!!