SIP Forensics Recovery techniques safeguard the integrity of potential evidence to the highest judicial standards. SIP by following strict protocols when recovering evidence that have proved invaluable to an extensive number of clients; whether looking for evidence in a criminal prosecution or defence, civil action or simply determining an employee’s activities.
SIP uses a combination of mainstream and non-mainstream forensic software tools, that on average will mean that we recover over 20% more data for analysis than our competitors. This approach means that SIP will frequently secure vital evidence for a case to succeed, which may have not otherwise been discovered.
SIP’s forensics team has been providing a service to Police Forces, government agencies, major corporations, law firms and private clients for the many years. Analysis of systems and the recovery of deleted files can reveal, but is not limited to, the following type of information:-
- Web sites visited
- Whether sensitive files have been transferred
- When files were last accessed
- Whether any efforts have been made to add, alter, delete or conceal potential evidence
Practises and methodology have been preferred over this period of time and include:-
- On-site seizure and preservation of data
- Analysis and investigation of data
- Advice on the preparation requests for discovery/disclosure
With our expertise and professionalism, you know you are in safe hands with SIP, so contact us now!!